Sunday, December 25, 2011
Recently I had the privilege of shooting this sweet sixteener's birthday session which got me to thinking, what so sweet about sixteen. I tried to research the topic and came up with little to explain this magic number. So I decided to compile the top 16 things about being 16.
16. In the Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, and Italy, sixteen year olds may purchase tobacco products.
15. In Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, the Netherlands, and Portugal, sixteen year olds may legally drink alcohol.
12. Drop out of school. :-(
10. Consent to medical treatment.
9. Get married with parental consent.
8. Get a job in most states!
7. Donate blood with parental consent!
5. Move out with your parent's consent.
4. Change your name!
3. Pilot a glider.
2. Get a driver's license with parental consent!
1. Schedule your sweet sixteen shoot with ByJRochelle!
Saturday, December 3, 2011
James 2:14-17 What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.